Whatcha Makin' Now?: Sunday Shout-Out: Fall Sangria

Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Shout-Out: Fall Sangria


It’s Sunday Shout-Out time.  There are so many talented, creative, and extraordinary bloggers making amazing goodies.  And oh how I wish I had time to bake all the things that make me smile, and hungry.  Instead of making the recipe, I’m going to share the scrumptious recipe post with you.  Plus, it’s always fun to discover a new blog!   

Another regular blog I read is Dessert for Two.  Christina focuses on making delicious desserts that serve 2 instead of 20.  Also, she’s a fellow Kansas resident so she’s immediately even cooler.  It was very hard to pick just one of her recipes to share but her Fall Sangria kept catching my eye.  Especially around the Holidays this would be a great addition to a nice dinner of just a Friday night.  Check out the full recipe here and read her About Me page to learn even more about Christina.  

Photo Courtesy of Dessert for Two