Whatcha Makin' Now?: Sunday Shout-Out: Circus Animal Cookie Truffles

Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Shout-Out: Circus Animal Cookie Truffles


It’s Sunday Shout-Out time.  There are so many talented, creative, and extraordinary bloggers making amazing goodies.  And oh how I wish I had time to bake all the things that make me smile, and hungry.  Instead of making the recipe, I’m going to share the scrumptious recipe post with you.  Plus, it’s always fun to discover a new blog!    

I am a sucker for those pink and white frosted animal cookies so when I saw them transformed into a truffle it blew my mind.  This recipe comes to us from The Domestic Rebel.  Circus Animal Cookie Truffles - She managed to make something that is already magical even more magical, and I love that.  I also really enjoy her writing style.  Here is the full recipe.

Photo Courtesy of The Domestic Rebel.