Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things….I’m excited about.

Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

2 Things….I’m excited about.


1.  I've surpassed the 100 blog post mark!  I started this blog as a way to share recipes I love and to learn more about blogging/social media.  I’m so glad I did; I’m having such a great time!  A HUGE thanks to all my readers.  Its means the world to me that you’d read what I have to say.  J  If I had to pick 2 of my favorite posts they would probably be…

My discovering of weddings cakes secret ingredient.  Um, really no explanation needed here.  Who wouldn't want to know how to make ‘wedding cake’ at home without having to buy a gift from a registry.  (Just kidding, I'd love to attend your wedding and I WOULD buy you a super gift.)   


And, my 2 Sloppy Joe Recipes.  I really think I got to the love of baking from my grandma and every time I make her sloppy joes I smile (and sometimes cry).  Jacob’s recipe just reminds me how lucky I am to have him and his parents in my life; I truly did hit the in-law jackpot. 


2. I also just attended my first blogger conference, well virtual blogger conference.  Online BlogCon was a 3 day event for bloggers to learn the ins and outs of blogging.  It was a blast!  I didn't have to travel; I just read the posts in the evenings and interacted with all the bloggers via social media.  I met so many talented people from all over the country, not to mention discovered so many new blogs!  It does, however, make me interested in attending a conference in person.  Maybe next summer!  And, I plan on dragging my sister with me too!  



Thanks again to all my readers!  I can’t wait for the next 100 posts!